Wednesday, 24 September 2008

I am lazy...

I don't know if I've even told anyone I started a blog, but as I've not put anything up yet there is no point.

...

STILL. I have been doing stuff over at: http://zombiescandraw.blogspot.com/ which you may find interesting. Depends if you like zombies? Thought so, go look then!

Anyway, I do in actual fact have lots of things to put up on here, all of which are quite new, and I will start going through the process of uploading stuff and putting things up that are not old, starting with the backlog and catching up with myself. Eventually. One day. And I won't put up my student films. Honest. Maybe In the future, but only to make a retrospective point or something, I just don't plan to currently. I've whored them across the net enough as it is, if they were going to make me rich/famous/desirable it would of happened by now...

ANYWAY! For now just look at:

http://zombiescandraw.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

Lizz said...

YEAH! I've been waiting many years for you to start this blog...MANY years.

Now, where is the artwork? i know you have some....

selina_moore said...

Why didnt you tell me you had a blog???!!!! You are rubbish! Good stuff so far tho - even better if youd put more stuff up!