Friday, 27 March 2009

Social Care TV

It's been really busy at my day job recently, having hit crunch time on the first of our BBC 4 series (The Story of Agriculture) of the year. These are hour long programmes, with lots of archive and different sources for all the video content, so hair pulling at the best of times. The first two programmes look really good though (if I do say so myself!), and I'll put some stuff up from them soon. As well as working on that, though, we've just started working on projects for a new internet based channel called Social Care TV, which will launch properly soon. They commissioned us to make some programmes for it, but also to make the sting that will run before each programme, and here it is:



I made this in about six hours, after several days deciding on the images via e-mail with various people at SCIE. It wasn't as long as I'd ideally of liked (although I did prepare some of it before hand), but I'm pleased with how it turned out.

No comments: