Friday, 27 March 2009

Web Project

I haven't posted in ages! But, I have been very busy! Anyway, first off; here are a couple of pics and some clips from a web project I was working on briefly. The assets here are all the rough bits and bobs that were used to pitch an idea for an additional feature for the site to the client. Unfortunately, in the end they decided they didn't want to pay the extra money to have a some animation on their website. I quite like them, though, even in the rough form they are here. The company is basically an online carpet showroom and fitters, you book an appointment online, a nice lady comes to your house and shows you what they've got and then they fit them for you.




Clips coming just as soon as I work out how to upload a .swf file to blogger...

No comments: