Tuesday, 9 June 2009

Beach Dogs

I occasionally do a bit of freelance colour grading for the lovely and award winning Jayne Chard at Hummingbird Films, you can see an excerpt from a Learn Direct training video I worked on if you follow the link to their site.

Jayne also owns and runs a charity, the charity runs the NoiStar vetinary clinic (named after her two lovely dogs!) in Thailand, that looks after the wild dogs and other animals on the island of Koh Tao and those surrounding it. I colour graded a series of three short films made to promote and help raise money for the charity awhile ago. There's a charity event coming up, and although I know that currently the number of people who read this blog are limited, I wanted to do something to make people aware of it. If you might be interested, further information can be seen by clicking here.

2 comments:

Lizz said...

learn direct! I'll tell Darren this, he works for them!

Michael said...

The most interesting bit is the lovely dogs! Not the Learn Direct stuff! Still, maybe he'll be impressed...