Sunday, 29 May 2011

Sponsored Dog Walk

Jayne Chard of Hummingbird Films is arranging a sponsored dog walk to raise money for the free veterinary practice she runs in Thailand, I think she can explain better than I so I'll copy her text in to this:

"Dear Friends,
We are hoping to raise £2,000 to set up a much needed X Ray machine in the Charity's clinic on Koh Tao.This piece of kit is desperately needed as we often have animals who have broken limbs as a result of road traffic accidents. Please give what you can to help. Maybe even join us in raising the funds? Set up your own fundraiser page on this website!!"


You can sponsor her here.

And as it's a jolly good cause you probably should :o)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey I know this is off topic but I was wondering if you knew of any widgets I
could add to my blog that automatically tweet my newest twitter updates.
I've been looking for a plug-in like this for quite some time and was hoping maybe you would have some experience with something like this. Please let me know if you run into anything. I truly enjoy reading your blog and I look forward to your new updates.

My blog post ... chloe バッグ

Anonymous said...

of course like your website however you need to test the spelling on several of your posts.

A number of them are rife with spelling issues and I find it very bothersome to inform the truth
then again I will definitely come back again.

My webpage; ミュウミュウ新作

Anonymous said...

Your means of describing everything in this post is truly nice, every one be capable of easily know it, Thanks a lot.


Here is my site ... トリーバーチ靴

Anonymous said...

We stumbled over here by a different web address
and thought I might check things out. I like what I see so now i'm following you. Look forward to looking into your web page again.

Feel free to surf to my web page - コーチ 財布

Anonymous said...

Wow! This blog looks exactly like my old one! It's on a completely different subject but it has pretty much the same page layout and design. Superb choice of colors!

My page: www.oahuislandnews.com

Anonymous said...

bookmarked!!, I like your website!

my blog post ... ミュウミュウ

Anonymous said...

Excellent beat ! I wish to apprentice while you amend your website,
how can i subscribe for a blog site? The account aided me
a acceptable deal. I had been tiny bit acquainted of this your broadcast provided bright clear concept

Feel free to visit my web site :: medical compensation solicitors